Photographs demonstrate beautifully that when you call Stonewater home, you will have a beautiful new construction home in an idyllic setting, surrounded by the best of nature—rolling hills, water features, and established trees that offer views in all seasons of the year. What photos don’t show, however, is the careful planning that brings out the best of life in a community for people of all ages.
This 1,400 acre community includes 30 neighborhoods and thousands of homes. Neighbors will be brought together by thoughtful features that offer connection points—opportunities to meet neighbors and enjoy an active, playful lifestyle.
Residents will love these community features:
• Owner’s aquatic center and clubhouse. This gorgeous building will be a focal point of the community, with a planned fitness center stocked with state-of-the-art equipment, meeting rooms, and a kitchen where residents can gather. The aquatic center will feature a pool and splash pad.
• 11 miles of paved trails. Take a stroll, go for a family bike ride, or walk the dog. These 10-foot-wide paved trails offer plenty to explore. Choose a favorite route, or try something new every day.
• Sports fields. Organized teams and casual groups alike will love the baseball, soccer, and open sport fields for enjoying some good old-fashioned outdoor fun.
• Future onsite elementary school. Families will love the opportunity to send kids to school within walking or biking distance. And already, the K-8 school is nearby, adjacent to Stonewater!
• Playgrounds and open fields. Neighborhoods will feature plenty of opportunity for playtime of all sorts for kids from young to young at heart.
• Fishing pier. Fishing enthusiasts will love the community fishing pier, a large sheltered pier built over one of the community’s many lakes, this one stocked with fish. The roof makes it possible to enjoy a break from the sun or to fish on a leisurely day, even if it is drizzling.
• Forest preserve surroundings. A forest preserve borders the community, and walking paths within the community will connect into the preserve, leaving you with endless opportunities to explore.
Are you interested in calling Stonewater your home? Contact us to let us know your interest!